Partner With Us
Become Tanisi Incorporation Partner :
A Lucrative Sector!
Convenient products, such as processed and packaged dehydrated vegetable items, are in high demand due to their good flavor, retained nutritional content, ability to be consumed on the go, and simple preparation procedures. With the rise in the number of tourists and visitors, as well as camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities, there is a greater demand for protein-rich meals made using drying techniques.
Become Tanisi Incorporation Partner Now : Convenient products, such as processed and packaged dehydrated vegetable items, are in high demand due to their good flavour, retained nutritional content, ability to be consumed on the go, and simple preparation procedures. With the rise in the number of tourists and visitors, as well as camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities, there is a greater demand for protein-rich meals made using drying techniques.
According to statistics, India continues to be one of the most key sectors for dehydrated vegetables’ leading manufacturers. The nation is currently one housing the largest food producers, importers, and exporters in the world. INDIA is expected to remain one of the most profitable markets from 2021 to 2031. India ranks as the world’s second-largest producer of veggies. By giving possibilities and products in the international market, we are attempting to shatter the market monopoly and one-way revolutionary channel.
According to the latest predictions, India would have a global market share of more than 13% in 2021. It is expected to rise in the coming years, indicating the significant opportunity for expansion it will provide to dehydrated vegetable manufacturers. According to current reports, the market for dehydrated veggies had increased at a 4.8 CAGR by 2020. Between 2021 and 2031, it is expected to grow at an annual rate of 8.3%, owing to the large range of products available in the category.
The key benefits of partnering with TANISI are:
1. Tanisi provides a competitive landscape with high-quality products.
Colour, visual appeal, product shape, aroma, oxidative stability, nutrient retention, porosity bulk density, texture, digestion properties, water temperature and low toxicity, preservatives, and freedom from infestations, rodents, and other pollutants, as well as freedom from taints and off-odors, are all important quality parameters for dehydrated vegetable products. These criteria are immaculately met as per customer demands, and Tanisi takes care of the fact from the initial phases! Our brand name and image connect you to several business opportunities.
2. We provide exemplary services with pre- and post-shipment services. Fast and accurate shipping. Quick delivery.
We are looking for ways to match demand in a much nimbler manner as people are now more attracted to dehydrated foods. To do so, we make judgments in real-time while having access to cognitive data throughout the processes. To put it another way, we streamline operations, integrate people, processes, and data, and provide unprecedented insight into everything we do for you! Pre-sales and after-sales services are our best assets!
3. Less investment and higher returns
This trade gives you abundant returns in place of the low investments. For more details on the same, contact us now!
We are expanding our footprint worldwide by focusing on the expansion of our production plants to reach the increasing number of demands.
- We have a facility of 25,060 sq. ft. of production space in Gujarat, India.
- WE have 14,400 sq. ft. of the cold storage facility and a total expandable total land area around 2,31,750 sq. ft.
- Along with increasing production facilities we are focusing on launching innovative products in the market in different forms by using innovative technologies to boost the dehydrated vegetable sector.
- We mandate clean label packaging with clear information on ingredients, sourcing, and processing methods to create more transparency across our end-users and partners.
- Tanisi is certified FDA, and BRC Inspected as per GFSI
- It also has various certifications under its belt, i.e., HALAL, FSSAI, APEDA, SPICE BOARD
Any business venture’s progress depends on its ability to form partnerships. Traders have used the notion of strategic cooperation to operate their enterprises since the dawn of time, and the tendency continues now. Collaboration can take multiple shapes, from company owners joining forces to invest in a project to sharing technical information and ideas with companies. Whatever a company does, finding the correct joint venture that works for both sides is critical.
- You are always supported by Tanisi.
- You have absolute guidance and unconditional support of the team in the form of educational content for partners, clarity, and a plan of action.
- If the need arises, you can also avail of seminars, Training, Workshops, and Marketing/Sales Material from us.
Become Tanisi Incorporation Partner Now.