10 Pasta Recipe Ideas Every Mother Should Know to Please Her Kids
Kids are mostly picky eater and they like to eat sweet and junks instead of having something healthy and appetizing. It’s actually a role of a mother that how she handles the situation and make her kid eat everything which is cooked for that day. However, at times kids should get to eat something of their wish, something which they like to eat but without forgetting the healthy part.
Just because they are demanding for a quick bite of a junk food doesn’t mean you can’t alter a food which is not just taste like their favorite fast foods but healthy too. If we check universally, after chocolates, sweets and ice creams kids like pasta and pizza the most. Italian recipes are known for its subtle flavors which are very much appreciated by kids. Mostly kids avoid spicy and hot food and prefer nice creamy, cheesy recipes. So in today’s post, we will discuss the top 10 pasta recipes which are kid’s friendly, easy to make and moreover healthy.
1. Country Chicken Noodle Soup: Chicken noodle soups are one of the simplest recipe that you can make for your kids and the best thing about this soup is you can try different alternatives with different vegetables and types of pasta. It’s a flavorsome recipe with chicken, veggies and whole grain pasta.
2. Gluten-free Pasta (Zucchini Spaghetti with Spinach and Pesto): This recipe is for this kids who are gluten sensitive. This recipe is delightful recipe which is not just healthy for kids but delectable too even after adding spinach. To make the pasta grate the fresh zucchini and toss it with vibrant green cashew and spinach pesto.
3. Mac and Cheese: It’s a recipe which is not just a favorite of our kids but also love by adults. This cheesy, creamy pasta recipe is although full of cheese but cheese is good for body if taken in moderate. And as it is said, it’s okay to indulge at times to give some treats and perks.
4. Rainbow Pasta: As the name suggest, it is a colorful pasta recipe which kids love to eat. In the kids psychology it’s been proved that kids attracts to colorful things, so if you can add some beautiful color in their food, then we are sure they will never skip their meals.
5. Pasta salad: Another classic recipe loved by all. Since its summer, kids love something cold and refreshing and pasta salad is the solution to this problem. Pasta salad is full of vegetables and if you are making it with chicken then it is a complete meal.
6. Chicken Lo Mein: This is an Asian inspired pasta recipe which is not just tasty and delicious but easy to make too. It just got simple steps and at the end you will get this amazing kid’s approved recipe within 30 minutes. Feel free to add more veggies if you feel like.
7. Baked Pasta: A fuss free recipe which is loved by kids. Simply mix the ingredients and cheese and let it bake at 350 degree F. Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, penne pasta, broccoli, peas or whatever you want to add. Simply mix all the ingredients in the boiled pasta and let it bake till the cheese melts.
8. Lasagna: Another classic pasta recipe which is universally accepted. Its super yummy and kids love the layer of goodness in this recipe. Add different mashed vegetables, minced meat and another healthy ingredients to make this recipe healthy and nourishing. Add zucchini and pumpkin to add the extra flavor and taste.
9. Creamy Tomato Pasta: A super quick simple recipe made from fresh or sun-dried tomato and cheddar cheese. Flavors are refreshing and delicious and it’s really simple to make. Simple make a puree of tomatoes, add cheese of your choice and cook pasta by adding fresh herbs and seasoning.
10. Chicken Penne: Do you know penne is rich in Vitamin A? Always prefer whole grain pasta for maximum benefits. It’s a hearty recipe with Mexican flavors and it’s really quick to make for a busy weeknight as well.
Above are the best kid’s approved pasta recipes. All the recipes are not just easy to make but are really delicious. And if you have your kid’s favorite recipe that you would love to share, kindly comment below. This way more mothers can connect and can share their experiences and recipes altogether. Happy cooking!