Sometimes, you are tired of cleaning dust particles from your veggies, and even irritated when you don't have much time for it! Well, this dehydrated red onion and dehydrated pink onion are your top go-to options!
Dehydrated Pink Onion Flakes
|Product Name||Dehydrated Pink Onion Flakes Sorted|
|Category||White, Pink, Red|
|Packaging Options||10/12/14 Kgs PP Bag/Cartoon Box or Customized|
|Loading Option||7.5 MTS (20 FT), 16 MTS (40FT)|
|Aroma||sweet and spicy|
|Size||8 to 15 mm / 18 to 25 mm|
|Product Expiry||2 Years in 5°C – 12°C Storage at Dry Place|
|Source / Origin||India|
- Physical Analysis
Size8 to 15 mm / 18 to 25 mm
Taste/FlavourCharacteristic aroma, fragrant and pungent
- Chemical Analysis
Moisture Content8.0 % Max
Total Ash on dry basis5.0 % Max
Ash Insoluble in dil HCL0.5 % Max
- Microbiological Analysis
Total Viable Count (CFU/g)<500000
E. Coli (CFU/g)Absent
Salmonella (CFU/g)Absent in 25 gm.
Yeast and Mold (CFU/g)< 100
- These onion variants are the perfect substitute for their fresh variant while in the kitchen. Add it to a bowl of simmering soup for that typical flavor.
- With dried onion flakes as seasonings in salads, gravies, pizzas, hamburgers, and blends, enhance taste in fast food.
- Suitable for both veg and non-veg dishes.
- Dried onion offers 340 calories of energy in every 100 g quantity
- Certain compounds in onions work akin to insulin for controlling blood sugar and are useful for diabetes patients.
- Dehydrated pink onion flakes are good for digestion and check stomach infection to a certain extent.
- The presence of Natural Sulfur in dehydrated onion prevents blood clotting, cholesterol, decrease triglycerides, and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Antioxidants defend our immune system and increase its functionality. Consuming onions check the oxidation of fatty acids, thus, lowering inflammation in the body.