Garlic with a hint of butter and a dash of salt can bring any other cooking ingredient to life! When combined, the fried garlic can be a robust ingredient.
Garlic (With Butter and Salt)
|Product Name||Garlic (With Butter and Salt)|
|Packaging Options||20/25 Kgs PP Bag/Cartoon Box or Customized|
|Loading Option||14 MTS (20 FT), 25 MTS (40FT)|
|Size||0.5 to 1 mm/ 0.2 to 0.5 mm/ 1 to 3 mm/ 3 to 5 mm|
|Product Expiry||2 Years in 5°C – 12°C Storage at Dry Place|
|Source / Origin||India|
- Physical Analysis
AppearanceYellowish to brownish
Size0.5 to 1 mm/ 0.2 to 0.5 mm/ 1 to 3 mm/ 3 to 5 mm
Taste/FlavourCharacteristic aroma, fragrant and pungent
- Chemical Analysis
Moisture Content8.0 % Max
Total Ash on dry basis5.0 % Max
Ash Insoluble in dil HCL0.5 % Max
- Microbiological Analysis
Total Viable Count (CFU/g)<500000
E. Coli (CFU/g)Absent
Salmonella (CFU/g)Absent in 25 gm.
Yeast and Mold (CFU/g)< 100
- These garlic variants are the perfect substitute for their fresh variant in the kitchens of home and restaurants. It has a specialty in the preparation of fast food and meat products.
- With dried garlic flakes as seasonings in vegetable salads, gravies, hamburgers, and blends, enhance taste in fast food.
- Suitable for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, which gives a definite savor to one’s day to day meals.
- Dehydrated garlic flakes can be used in various pickles as a substance to heighten its flavor and simultaneously act as a preservative too.
- Garlic contains an arginine amino acid compound which releases nitric oxide (act as an anti-inflammatory) that relaxes blood vessels and lowers the blood pressure.
- Dried garlic is good for digestion and checks stomach infection to a certain extent.
- Garlic cloves reduce the risk of heart attack by controlling the low-density lipoprotein without effecting HDL (high-density lipoprotein) cholesterol.
- The allicin compound of dried garlic cloves relieves sore throat & coughing symptoms and reduces asthma and other respiratory-related issues.
- Garlic has antibacterial and antifungal characteristics that improve the immune functionalities and helps to prevent microbial, common cold, and flu infections.
- Ajoene, a garlic-derived compound, has recently been shown to inhibit proliferation and induce apoptosis of human leukemia cells.
- The sulfur compounds from garlic flakes enter the bloodstream from the digestive tract and spread all over the body, where it shows potent biological and purifying effects.