In the mood for a tasty salad? Dehydrated Pink onion minced gives a crumbly texture to your salad and also, a rich taste to it that tingles your taste buds and it also gives a great color to it!
Dehydrated Pink Onion Minced
|Product Name||Dehydrated Pink Onion Minced|
|Category||White, Pink, Red|
|Packaging Options||10/12/14 Kgs PP Bag/Cartoon Box or Customized|
|Loading Option||7.5 MTS (20 FT), 16 MTS (40FT)|
|Aroma||sweet and spicy|
|Size||1 to 3 mm|
|Product Expiry||2 Years in 5°C – 12°C Storage at Dry Place|
|Source / Origin||India|
- Physical Analysis
Size1 to 3 mm
Taste/FlavourCharacteristic aroma, fragrant and pungent
- Chemical Analysis
Moisture Content8.0 % Max
Total Ash on dry basis5.0 % Max
Ash Insoluble in dil HCL0.5 % Max
- Microbiological Analysis
Total Viable Count (CFU/g)<500000
E. Coli (CFU/g)Absent
Salmonella (CFU/g)Absent in 25 gm.
Yeast and Mold (CFU/g)< 100
- The minced onion variants are the best replacement of fresh onions when used to enhance the taste of various soups like hot and sour, chicken soup, and veg soup.
- The dehydrated minced onion is mainly applied to spicy vegetable salads, hamburgers, sausages, and hot dogs.
- Dried minced onions are equally suitable for both veg curries and grilled or steamed non-veg food items.
- It is mostly used to heighten the flavor of many dry fast food items like pizzas, burgers, and sandwiches.
- Onions are members of the Allium genus of flowering plants, which offer several health benefits to the immune system.
- Dehydrated onion offers low calories, highly dense nutrients, and increased energy expenditure to burn fats. Further, the daily consumption of dehydrated onion helps to control obesity.
- Onion Minced is a vital source of potassium source that is highly essential for balancing the body fluids, the transmission of nerve signals, and muscle contraction.
- Onion minced is a good anticoagulant agent and potential anti-inflammatory attributes that helps to reduce high blood pressure and protect against blood clots, which is good for the heart.
- Quercetin, a flavonoid antioxidant, and the sulfur compounds possess anti-diabetic effects, purify the blood, and improve heart conditions.
- Dried onion minced has antibacterial properties and improve the digestive health of the gut.
- The presence of the thiosulphates agents in the dehydrated onion minced has direct anti-asthmatic benefits.
- Strengthens the immune system against common flu viruses and reduces the allergic reaction is caused by insect bites or other microbes.