Spice blends are a taste-booster in every way and these dehydrated red onion granules and dehydrated pink onion granules give it the depth that you long for. It is highly preferred for frying batter mixes, pulps, soups, stews, and salads!
Dehydrated Red Onion Granules
|Product Name||Dehydrated Red Onion Granules|
|Category||White, Pink, Red|
|Packaging Options||10/12/14 Kgs PP Bag/Cartoon Box or Customized|
|Loading Option||7.5 MTS (20 FT), 16 MTS (40FT)|
|Aroma||sweet and spicy|
|Size||0.5 to 1 mm / 0.2 to 0.5 mm|
|Product Expiry||2 Years in 5°C – 12°C Storage at Dry Place|
|Source / Origin||India|
- Physical Analysis
Size0.5 to 1 mm / 0.2 to 0.5 mm
Taste/FlavourCharacteristic aroma, fragrant and pungent
- Chemical Analysis
Moisture Content8.0 % Max
Total Ash on dry basis5.0 % Max
Ash Insoluble in dil HCL0.5 % Max
- Microbiological Analysis
Total Viable Count (CFU/g)<500000
E. Coli (CFU/g)Absent
Salmonella (CFU/g)Absent in 25 gm.
Yeast and Mold (CFU/g)< 100
- The granular onion variants can be best used in place of fresh onions when applied to baked or roasted food items and spicy soups.
- The dehydrated onion granules are mainly used for a heightened taste of fruit salads, snacks, momos, and hot fast foods.
- Dried onions granules are equally applicable for vegetable gravies, tandoor cooked, and fried non-veg food items.
- It is mostly used to heighten the flavor of many dry oil-free fast food items like nuggets, veg, and non-veg crust pizzas, fries, and chips.
- The leafy and fibrous onions are the members of the Allium genus type of flowering plants that have several health benefits to the immune and nervous system.
- The presence of the Allyl Sulfide compound makes the white onion granules a natural blood purifier, and hence, the risk of heart attack is significantly reduced.
- Onion is a good source of Vitamin C, which keeps the immune system healthy and also helps to cure skin diseases and maintain skin glow.
- The quercetin in dehydrated onion granules is beneficial for sperm motility and viability and heightening the energy level.
- Onion stimulates the excretory organs, for the proper assimilation of food to strengthen the digestive system and maintains the stomach in good health.
- The magnesium present in granulated onion relaxes the muscles of the respiratory tract, and hence it functions as a health tonic.
- Onions serve a dual purpose in different seasons, viz., prevent heatstroke in summer by maintaining adequate body fluids, and enhance hotness during winter.
- The presence of healthy fibers and prebiotics in dehydrated white onion granules helps in the regulation of the bold pressure level and improves digestion.
- The dehydrated onion is a good source of Folate (B9) that is quite essential for proper cell growth and increasing metabolism, which are most beneficial for pregnant women.