Onions are a general favorite amongst all generations! Use these toasted onion flakes to make a finger-licking dish for your children or your parents and see them hooked on it!
|Product Name||Toasted Onion|
|Packaging Options||20/25 Kgs PP Bag/Cartoon Box or Customized|
|Loading Option||14 MTS (20 FT), 25 MTS (40FT)|
|Size||1 to 3 mm|
|Product Expiry||2 Years in 5°C – 12°C Storage at Dry Place|
|Source / Origin||India|
- Physical Analysis
Size1 to 3 mm
Taste/FlavourCharacteristic aroma, fragrant and pungent
- Chemical Analysis
Moisture Content8.0 % Max
Total Ash on dry basis5.0 % Max
Ash Insoluble in dil HCL0.5 % Max
- Microbiological Analysis
Total Viable Count (CFU/g)<500000
E. Coli (CFU/g)Absent
Salmonella (CFU/g)Absent in 25 gm.
Yeast and Mold (CFU/g)< 100
- The granular onion variants can be best used in place of fresh onions when applied to baked or roasted food items and spicy soups.
- The dehydrated onion granules are mainly used for a heightened taste of fruit salads, snacks, momos, and hot fast foods.
- Dried onions granules are equally applicable for vegetable gravies, tandoor cooked, and fried non-veg food items.
- It is mostly used to heighten the flavor of many dry oil-free fast food items like nuggets, veg, and non-veg crust pizzas, fries, and chips.
- The leafy and fibrous onions are the members of the Allium genus type of flowering plants that have several health benefits to the immune and nervous system.
- The presence of the Allyl Sulfide compound makes the white onion granules a natural blood purifier, and hence, the risk of heart attack is significantly reduced.
- Onion is a good source of Vitamin C, which keeps the immune system healthy and also helps to cure skin diseases and maintain skin glow.
- The quercetin in dehydrated onion granules is beneficial for sperm motility and viability and heightening the energy level.
- Onion stimulates the excretory organs, for the proper assimilation of food to strengthen the digestive system and maintains the stomach in good health.
- The magnesium present in granulated onion relaxes the muscles of the respiratory tract, and hence it functions as a health tonic.
- Onions serve a dual purpose in different seasons, viz., prevent heatstroke in summer by maintaining adequate body fluids, and enhance hotness during winter.
- The presence of healthy fibers and prebiotics in dehydrated white onion granules helps in the regulation of the bold pressure level and improves digestion.
- The dehydrated onion is a good source of Folate (B9) that is quite essential for proper cell growth and increasing metabolism, which are most beneficial for pregnant women.